Pink umbrella, pink phone, pink ipod.
Black coat, black boots, black mood.
I was a walking contradiction this morning.
- It's raining cats and dogs outside, yet you still have to wake up early to go to work.
- You make coffee but it tastes more like dish water than anything.
- You're having a bad hair day because of the rain.
- You leave the house later than you should because you were trying to fix your bad hair day.
- You find a soaking wet parking ticket on your car because you forgot to move it last night.
- You move your car, pick up the dripping ticket and drop it back inside the house.
- You walk to/from the bus in the rain (blowing wind), fighting an umbrella that keeps flipping.
- You get to work late, all wet, with your hair a completely ridiculous mess.
That's a sucky morning.
Fortunately, bad moods have a hard time sticking on me.
I'm SO over it!
Happy weekend bloggies!