6 May 2009

Goddess of.. Reviewing the past year's events !


Went back to court today, different court house, about an hour away from my house this time.

It went kinda smoothly, I think I'm getting the hang of it .. or I will, very soon, because I'm going back to court on friday.

Today I was thinking about how things have changed so much in a year. Around the same time last year, I was taking my first set of Bar exams.

I had no idea if I would pass the first time around ( I didn't.. Mr. Unreliable didn't either, but Lolita did ), no idea if I would pass the second time around ( I did.. and so did Mr. Unreliable ), no idea if I would get call backs for interviews ( I did ), no idea if someone would hire me as an intern ( Somebody did.. after about 10 interviews, finally ), no idea if I would move out of my parents' house ( I didn't.. but my dad did, lol, talk about an unexpected turn of events ), no idea if I would pass my driving test the third time around ( I did.. thank god, finally, it was my shameful secret for years ), no idea if or when I would get a car ( Didn't plan on it.. but it became a necessity because my work is out of town )...

Anyhow, this year has been full of accomplishments and I'm glad. The biggest accomplishment has gotta be getting my driver's license. I feared this test more than the Bar tests !

My birthday is just around the corner, this saturday May 9th, I'll be turning 25 minus 1.. so I thought it was a good time to do a little year's end review !

2 comments:

ChicagoSane said...

Driver's license is definitely scarier than professional tests. With professional tests, at least they make partial sense!

Congrats on passing both.

Aritza, Goddess of .. said...

Hahaha, so true :) and thank you !

Also, thanks for following my blog, that's awesome !!!