6 May 2009

Goddess of.. Reviewing the past year's events !


Went back to court today, different court house, about an hour away from my house this time.

It went kinda smoothly, I think I'm getting the hang of it .. or I will, very soon, because I'm going back to court on friday.

Today I was thinking about how things have changed so much in a year. Around the same time last year, I was taking my first set of Bar exams.

I had no idea if I would pass the first time around ( I didn't.. Mr. Unreliable didn't either, but Lolita did ), no idea if I would pass the second time around ( I did.. and so did Mr. Unreliable ), no idea if I would get call backs for interviews ( I did ), no idea if someone would hire me as an intern ( Somebody did.. after about 10 interviews, finally ), no idea if I would move out of my parents' house ( I didn't.. but my dad did, lol, talk about an unexpected turn of events ), no idea if I would pass my driving test the third time around ( I did.. thank god, finally, it was my shameful secret for years ), no idea if or when I would get a car ( Didn't plan on it.. but it became a necessity because my work is out of town )...

Anyhow, this year has been full of accomplishments and I'm glad. The biggest accomplishment has gotta be getting my driver's license. I feared this test more than the Bar tests !

My birthday is just around the corner, this saturday May 9th, I'll be turning 25 minus 1.. so I thought it was a good time to do a little year's end review !

2 comments:

ChicagoSane said...

Driver's license is definitely scarier than professional tests. With professional tests, at least they make partial sense!

Congrats on passing both.

Fannie said...

Hahaha, so true :) and thank you !

Also, thanks for following my blog, that's awesome !!!