9 April 2009

Goddess of .. My Easter Getaway!


I'm going away this weekend with my mom, it's so exciting! I love to get away even when it's just for 4 days!!

I'll be visiting Philadelphia, PA for the first time and I have been looking forward to this for a long time! I've planned everything and I'm ready to go have a great time :o) Can't wait to see the Liberty Bell and eat a cheese-steak sandwich .. so predictable, right? Uhm yes.. I want to do the usual tourist spots but there'll also be time for unplanned going around and exploring. Can't wait to discover new restaurants and hang-out spots!

I'm usually very nervous about flying but I had a great experience last time when I went to Florida. This time, the flights are even shorter so.. I should have no problem relaxing!

Do you know any places I should definitely stop by in Philly?

No comments: